What Is A Plasma Shower?
improves uneven pigmentation, dull complexions as well as red ﬂushing skin. Your skin will appear naturally even toned and healthy also will show no signs of cosmetic treatment. IPL technology is suited for todays lifestyles.
How does IPL/Laser for Pigmentation and Skin Rejuvenation work?
As we age, our skin will reﬂect daily wear and tear of life and damage from the sun. Laser/IPL pulsed light is applied to the skin in a series of gentle pulses over the treatment area. Without breaking the surface of the skin, the light penetrates deep into sub surface skin layers and is absorbed by pigmentation or blood vessels. The heat impairs the vessel and the body begins to start it’s natural healing process.
See great results
Arrange to speak to one of our experts
When can I expect to see results?
We recommend a course of six to eight sessions. Some patients can see a difference within two or three treatments, others may require more. Some may opt for follow up treatments just to maintain the result.
Does it hurt?
Most people can tolerate Laser/IPL Pulsed light treatment. It’s described as a rubber band snap on the skin. Topical anaesthetic is an option, as can be too painful in sensitive areas for some patients although the majority of patients require no anaesthesia.
Why choose Medikas?
- Our professional team work closely together to ensure our customers receive the highest quality care and customer service
- We provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to promote good skin health and treat the signs of ageing
- We believe that through natural enhancement we can make our customers look and feel their best
- We treat our customers with respect and discretion so that they feel safe in our care
- We are highly trained experts and innovators within the aesthetic field dedicated to the safety and care of our patients
- We believe in a duty of care to ensure our patients make informed choices via our trusted advice
Hi Beatriz I just wanted to say again, thank you so much for my lip enhancement. It’s took me years to finally decide to have them done and I’m so thrilled with them! I feel like just having a little bit has already taken years off me, I’ve done nothing but smile since yesterday. I’ve recommended you to a friend. I’m always recommending you to people as your work is amazing!*
*Disclaimer: Results and patient experience may vary. These are dependent on a number of factors such as age, medical history and lifestyle.