Laser Hair Removal Face
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser Hair Removal is used for the removal of unwanted hair anywhere on the body.
Using a laser directly onto the skin a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which causes cell death and permanent loss of the hair follicle.
At Medikas we use the latest and most powerful medical grade machines, which are effective and very quick, unlike many offered by beauty clinics which are weak energy IPL machines which often don’t kill off the hair follicles but just slow the growth cycle down and results in a temporary benefit only.
See great results
Arrange to speak to one of our experts
Is Laser Hair Removal for me?
Laser hair removal is suitable for most skin types but not ideal for very dark skin (phototype VI).
The best results are on people who have light skin and dark hair as the laser targets the pigment in the hair.
Blonde and red hair hair I can be more resistant to the laser as there is very little pigment for the laser to pick up on and may require more treatments.
What areas can be treated?
Everywhere! Facial hair is a popular area along with underarms, legs and bikini. Men can have their chest and backs treated too.
Is the treatment painful?
At Medikas we use an advanced laser with advanced cooling technology so the treatment is virtually pain free.
How many sessions are needed?
We suggest a course of 6 treatments but sometimes can take less and others more, depending on skin type and hair colour.
Treatments should be spread 3 to 6 weeks apart depending on the area of the body being treated.
Why choose Medikas?
- Our professional team work closely together to ensure our customers receive the highest quality care and customer service
- We provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to promote good skin health and treat the signs of ageing
- We believe that through natural enhancement we can make our customers look and feel their best
- We treat our customers with respect and discretion so that they feel safe in our care
- We are highly trained experts and innovators within the aesthetic field dedicated to the safety and care of our patients
- We believe in a duty of care to ensure our patients make informed choices via our trusted advice
Hi Beatriz I just wanted to say again, thank you so much for my lip enhancement. It’s took me years to finally decide to have them done and I’m so thrilled with them! I feel like just having a little bit has already taken years off me, I’ve done nothing but smile since yesterday. I’ve recommended you to a friend. I’m always recommending you to people as your work is amazing!*
*Disclaimer: Results and patient experience may vary. These are dependent on a number of factors such as age, medical history and lifestyle.