Hyperdrosis for underarm sweating
What Is Botulinum Toxin (Botox)?
Botulinum Toxin (Botox) treatment is designed to improve the lines and wrinkles of the face by reversibly relaxing the muscle. Ideal treatment areas are the deep creases between the eyebrows, “crows’ feet” and forehead lines.*
Botox will not improve static wrinkles i.e. lines that are present when you are not moving your muscles. Other treatments such as fillers may be required for these lines.
We use a range of Botox products depending on the client’s requirements, including: Azzulure®, Bocouture®, Dysport®, Neurobloc®, Vistabel® and Xeomin®. For example, some clients are resistant to Botulinum Toxin (Type A), in which case, we are a recognised clinic able to administer Neurobloc® Botox (Type B) – and with very high success rates.
See great results
Arrange to speak to one of our experts
What Can I Expect?
Minute amounts of Botox are injected into the area to be treated. Most people find the injections mildly uncomfortable. A small mark may be caused by the injection which will disappear within hours of the treatment.* Good results are often obtained after one single session.* It usually takes about five days for the results to start to show and two weeks to reach maximum effects. The results may last from four to six months.*
All possible side-effects will be explained at your detailed consultation.
Why choose Medikas?
- Our professional team work closely together to ensure our customers receive the highest quality care and customer service
- We provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to promote good skin health and treat the signs of ageing
- We believe that through natural enhancement we can make our customers look and feel their best
- We treat our customers with respect and discretion so that they feel safe in our care
- We are highly trained experts and innovators within the aesthetic field dedicated to the safety and care of our patients
- We believe in a duty of care to ensure our patients make informed choices via our trusted advice
Hi Beatriz I just wanted to say again, thank you so much for my lip enhancement. It’s took me years to finally decide to have them done and I’m so thrilled with them! I feel like just having a little bit has already taken years off me, I’ve done nothing but smile since yesterday. I’ve recommended you to a friend. I’m always recommending you to people as your work is amazing!*
*Disclaimer: Results and patient experience may vary. These are dependent on a number of factors such as age, medical history and lifestyle.