What Is Dermapen?
Dermapen is a revolutionary micro-needling treatment which aims to tighten and stimulates the skin’s healing response encouraging the production of precious growth factors, collagen and elastin for naturally rejuvenated, revitalised and regenerated skin. Dermapen can be used on the body and face effectively and treats hard-to-reach places (e.g. around eyes, nose and lips).
See great results
Arrange to speak to one of our experts
How Does Dermapen Work?
Dermapen promotes intense renewal, repair and rejuvenation. It virtually has no down time and scarless healing. Stimulates reformation and deposition of fresh restructuring collagen reproduction, similar to fractional laser treatment, IPL, laser resurfacing and chemical peels, but without the side effects and downtime.
When Can I Expect To See Results?
After having a Dermapen treatment usually the first 12- 24 hours erythema will occur, but once it has disappeared you will notice your skin looking smoother, tighter, hydrated and skin resurface regenerated just after one treatment. We recommend a course of six treatments to get full effect and benefits.
Does Dermapen Hurt?
Dermapen offers unrivalled needling innovation with its original, exclusive and patented technology. Using its unique spring-loaded Microderm Needle Cartridge harmoniously glides over the skin providing the most efficient control, safety and comfortable possible. Using this patented technology helps reduce discomfort for the client and is very quick and over in minutes on each area be covered.
Most clients that have received Dermapen have said the procedure was less painful than Dermaroller. Dermapen has more control and works by penetrating at a 90 degrees angle on the targeted area, compared to a Dermaroller that penetrates at a 45-90 degree angle.
Why choose Medikas?
- Our professional team work closely together to ensure our customers receive the highest quality care and customer service
- We provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to promote good skin health and treat the signs of ageing
- We believe that through natural enhancement we can make our customers look and feel their best
- We treat our customers with respect and discretion so that they feel safe in our care
- We are highly trained experts and innovators within the aesthetic field dedicated to the safety and care of our patients
- We believe in a duty of care to ensure our patients make informed choices via our trusted advice
Hi Beatriz I just wanted to say again, thank you so much for my lip enhancement. It’s took me years to finally decide to have them done and I’m so thrilled with them! I feel like just having a little bit has already taken years off me, I’ve done nothing but smile since yesterday. I’ve recommended you to a friend. I’m always recommending you to people as your work is amazing!*
*Disclaimer: Results and patient experience may vary. These are dependent on a number of factors such as age, medical history and lifestyle.